HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Upcoming merge of snapshots branch into trunk. (HBASE-6055 and HABSE-7290)

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-11, 13:33
Re: Upcoming merge of snapshots branch into trunk. (HBASE-6055 and HABSE-7290)
Intel will be putting effort into stabilizing 0.96 for production use too.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)
+