Flume >> mail # dev >> How JIRA Issues are Classified

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-26, 21:07
+
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 01:05
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-27, 04:47
+
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 05:25
Re: How JIRA Issues are Classified
I would suggest though, that we adopt this standard primarily for existing
open issues and new issues.

Regards,
Mike

+