HBase, mail # user - Hbase vs MongoDB

RE: Hbase vs MongoDB
Dalia Sobhy 2012-02-18, 22:16

My usecase is developing a scalable medical App.
This app has two main parts :1. Patient's Info2. Patient's Diagnosis, Imaging...etc.3. How to link between them.
I want to perform an API for developers to use...
I want to use a NoSQL Database, because this is my thesis topic and I am stuck in it. I only have a couple of months time period to accomplish it.
So what I want is a guidance which better suits  my app, I will not perform a complete app because I have time shortage.