MapReduce, mail # user - Passing an Object to All Reducers

Re: Passing an Object to All Reducers
Steve Lewis 2011-05-06, 17:55
If possible serialize the object as XML then add it as a set of lines to the
config - alternatively serialize it (maybe xml) to a known spot in HDFS and
read it in in the setup code in the reducer - I assume this is an object
known at the start of the job and not modified by the mapper

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE