Flume, mail # dev - FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-05-02, 01:55
Re: FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType
Israel Ekpo 2013-05-03, 11:10
Thank you Jeff.

I am clearly in violation of the etiquette in this case.

I got tips from Brock and Hari regarding this type of situation a couple of
days ago.

My sincere apologies.