Flume >> mail # dev >> FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType

Re: FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType
Thank you Jeff.

I am clearly in violation of the etiquette in this case.

I got tips from Brock and Hari regarding this type of situation a couple of
days ago.

My sincere apologies.