sahil soni 2013-04-05, 15:13
-Re: Hadoop 1.04 with Eclipice
张欣 2013-04-06, 10:38
Few days ago I wrote a article about how to built eclipse plugin for hadoop
1.0.4 on Mac OS X ，the article was written in chinese，but pictures in the
article maybe useful for you，you can follow pictures step by step ，hope it
could provide some help .
You can find the article here :
发件人: sahil soni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
答复: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
日期: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 10:13:48 -0500
至: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
主题: Hadoop 1.04 with Eclipice
I have installed the Hadoop 1.04 on the Red Hat Linux 5 . I want to install
the Eclipse any version on Windows 7 and want to use that Windows Eclipse
for Development of Hadoop .
I tried to google and download Hadoop plugins for the same . But i am not
able to configure it on windows . Though with same plugins i am able to
configure it on Linux system itself where Hadoop is running .
1.) So back to Original Question :- How to configure Hadoop Eclipse Plugin
on Windows while your Hadoop 1.04 is running on Linux ?
Please sent me clear steps to How Built a Plugin and how to add those 5 jars
which we have to add .As i tried to add those jars to Plugins and it did not
There is no document online which clearly tells step by step to do it .
Thanks in advance .
Please sent me the clear instructions how to follow these steps :-
The general approach is to
1. checkout the code from Apache's SVN
2. modify build.properties in /src/contrib/eclipse-plugin and add
eclipse.home=<path to eclipse>
3. download apache forrest 0.8 and sun jdk 5
4. run ant command as "ant clean package
(replace the paths as per your config)
5. you should be online for this
6. after that eclipse plugin should be there in
7. Now the plugin thus made is not correct
8. open the jar and add the jars of the following in /lib of the jar-
commons-configuration, commons-lang, jackson-core-asl,jackson-mapper-asl
9. modify MANIFEST.MF in /META-INF of the jar to include these paths
such as "Bundle-ClassPath:
10. copy this jar to plugins folder of eclipse
11. run "eclipse -clean"
12. switch to map reduce perspective
I tried to follow it but don't succeed .