HBase >> mail # dev >> Shared ThreadPoolExecutor in HTable by default.

Re: Shared ThreadPoolExecutor in HTable by default.
It just seems like the auto scaling ThreadPoolExecutor will do a pretty
good job of scaling up and down the threads as they are needed (we're
already doing that right now the only difference would be the core pool
threads would be shared).  If things are way off then the user can pass in
their own.  This seems like a case of making the beginner user pay the cost
of an advanced feature.