Chukwa, mail # user - Chukwa 0.5.0: Minimum Hbase, Hadoop and Pig versions

+
Sterk, Paul 2012-03-12, 14:37
Re: Chukwa 0.5.0: Minimum Hbase, Hadoop and Pig versions
Ariel Rabkin 2012-03-12, 19:15
My guess is that if it works in testing, it's safe to deploy.

The "minimum versions" are based on limited compatibility testing, not
on known incompatibilities.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]