HBase, mail # dev - Time to wrap up 0.94.5

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-29, 06:27
+
Stack 2013-01-29, 07:41
Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.5
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-30, 01:19
I have HBASE-7684, HBASE-7685, HBASE-7705. The first two are bugfixes for
the secure RPC engine in 0.94, not applicable on trunk, and only affect
users who build with -Psecurity. The third is a minor harmless wish. All
were contributed recently by "cuijianwei"

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)