MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: cluster set-up / a few quick questions - SOLVED

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-01, 19:11
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-11-02, 08:11
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-26, 16:40
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-26, 18:20
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-26, 19:55
Re: cluster set-up / a few quick questions - SOLVED
Hi Andy,

you should definitely give a try to whirr for hadoop on aws. It solves
all issues and works smoothly.

Thanks,
nitin

Nitin Pawar