Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?

Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?
Hi gang,
I'm trying to download the 1.4.3 release from:

http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/

But for both the binaries and source downloads the file sizes are only
7.1KB in size and aren't valid .tar.gz files.

The various firewalls and security scanners here at work can sometimes make
some site links not work properly, but not usually one that looks to be
this simple.

Could someone -- anyone -- please try to download one of these files to see
if it's just my bad luck at work, or whether the site / links actually have
an issue?

Thanks,
Terry