Flume >> mail # user >> Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG

Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG
Hi Adam,
I am just trying to use hbase sink with flume. It is a sort of Hello World. My configuration file looks something like this. When I execute the node for hbase-agent, the log shows following error:

2012-10-05 06:55:05,330 ERROR hbase.HBaseSink: Could not load table, test from HBase

It seems, it looks for hbase at localhost, but the hbase is running on another VM. How should I provide the hbase VM details here? For testing purpose, I have created a hbase-site.xml at location flume/lib/ but it doesn't makes any different. My Hbase version is 0.92.1-cdh4.0.1 & Flume is 1.2.
Configuration File:

hbase-agent.sources = tail
hbase-agent.sinks = sink1
hbase-agent.channels = ch1
hbase-agent.sources.tail.type = exec
hbase-agent.sources.tail.command = tail -F /opt/sponge/flumeNG/jongkook.txt
hbase-agent.sources.tail.channels = ch1
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.type = org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.HBaseSink
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.channel = ch1
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.table = test
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.columnFamily = f1
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.serializer = org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.SimpleHbaseEventSerializer
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.serializer.payloadColumn = col1
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.serializer.keyType = timestamp
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.serializer.rowPrefix = 1
hbase-agent.sinks.sink1.serializer.suffix = timestamp
hbase-agent.channels.ch1.type=memory

Regards,
Deepak
+