HBase, mail # user - replication - how do I know the status?

Re: replication - how do I know the status?
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-13, 21:18
The best metric at the moment is hbase.replication.sizeOfLogQueue
published through JMX. If your have Ganglia, opentsdb or Cacti you can
graph how many logs per server need to be replicated and then you'll
have a good idea of how much data needs to be replicated.

If it goes up to more than 2 per server for a few minutes, you know
you are either slowing down or someone is inserting a lot of data.

J-D