Pig >> mail # dev >> Interested into Pig project

+
Allan 2012-03-21, 23:02
Re: Interested into Pig project
Hi Allan,

thanks for your interest in Pig.
Sorry for the late answer.

Having some experience with MR is surely a plus if you are going to work on
this feature.
The other things you would need are good Java coding skills and a lot of
patience to spend time understanding how Pig works.

If you decide to apply I will be happy to help you out with this.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco