Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo On MapR

Re: Accumulo On MapR
Jason Trost 2012-03-27, 10:33
Todd,

I think a comparison of the performance between MapR and HDFS on 10-20
nodes would be good enough unless you have more nodes available.  If you
could test on real hardware that would be ideal IMO, but EC2 would be fine.
 I look forward to hearing your results.

Thanks,

--Jason