Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
I am far from being a maven expert and I also may not understand your
requirements. However, as far as the avro-mapred jar goes, I am able
to get the one I want in my projects by using something like

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.avro</groupId>
  <artifactId>avro-mapred</artifactId>
  <version>1.7.3</version>
  <classifier>hadoop2</classifier>
</dependency>

If all your users need is the ability to get the correct version
(hadoop1 vs hadoop2) of hbase jars for their projects, I imagine doing
it the same way as avro-mapred should work. But please consult your
maven experts.