Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Prepping for Bigtop 0.6.0

Prepping for Bigtop 0.6.0
Hi!

by the latest count we've got 38 issues tagged with 0.6.0
total and half of them are blockers/critical:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BIGTOP%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.6.0%22%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20key%20DESC

The first thing I'd like to do is to push everything
that's not either a blocker or a critical issue out
of Bigtop 0.6.0. Please take a look at the JIRAs
and promote the ones you care about before
Mon 04/29 noon PST.

Thanks,
Roman.
+