Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5.1?

+
Josh Elser 2013-11-05, 05:03
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-05, 06:15
+
John Vines 2013-11-05, 13:44
+
Keith Turner 2013-11-05, 15:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-05, 15:58
Maybe I misunderstood Sean's suggestion. I thought he meant wait until
a little time after 1.6.0 release, in case post-release bugs arise. If
that's what he meant, I disagree. Those can go in 1.5.2.

However, if he meant wait until 1.6.0, so that bugs found in testing
1.6.0 can be fixed in 1.5.1 also, then I agree. I think we should plan
to release 1.5.1 concurrently or immediately following 1.6.0.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool.
>
> Let's keep that in mind then as we test 1.6.0. As we get into the actual
> testing phase, I'll try to get my computer provisioned up to run at least 2
> tservers and see if I can get some testing done concurrently. Maybe some
> bugs will shake out the other way (1.5.1->1.6.0) as well.
>

> On 11/5/13, 10:52 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:44 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with Mr. Busbey
>>>

>> Me too.  In past 1.X.0 release testing we have found a few bugs that exist
>> in earlier release that are worth fixing.
>>

>>> Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.

>>> huge

>>> concerns

+
Christopher 2013-11-07, 00:08