Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5.1?

Maybe I misunderstood Sean's suggestion. I thought he meant wait until
a little time after 1.6.0 release, in case post-release bugs arise. If
that's what he meant, I disagree. Those can go in 1.5.2.

However, if he meant wait until 1.6.0, so that bugs found in testing
1.6.0 can be fixed in 1.5.1 also, then I agree. I think we should plan
to release 1.5.1 concurrently or immediately following 1.6.0.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii