Pig, mail # user - set reducer timeout with pig

Re: set reducer timeout with pig
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-12-21, 21:46
Ideally you need not to do that. Pig automatically takes care of
progress reporting in its operator. Do you have a pig script which
fails because of reporting progress timeout issues ?

Ashutosh