Sqoop >> mail # user >> Problem using upsert with MySQL

Re: Problem using upsert with MySQL
Hi Raghav,
I've look into the code myself and I'm afraid that MySQL connector is really not supporting upsert at the moment. Please take a look at file org.apache.sqoop.manager.MySQLManager if you're interested.

I believe that adding upsert functionality to MySQL connector should not be a big deal as the database is already supporting it. Would you mind filling a JIRA about that on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP ?

Jarcec