MapReduce >> mail # user >> package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist

+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-16, 20:55
+
Charles Woerner 2012-10-16, 21:31
Re: package org.kosmix.kosmosfs.access does not exist
Yes, I fix this issue manually by downloading kfs library and copy it to lib/, but immediately fall into another "package not found " issue

why maven didn't download those depended jars to lib/ directory for me? several days ago, maven did this very well...but from yesterday, it rejects to work, :-(

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,