HBase >> mail # user >> I lost the table '.META.' ,could I restore the other tables by files of hdfs

+
陈加俊 2011-03-30, 07:06
Re: I lost the table '.META.' ,could I restore the other tables by files of hdfs
Hi Jiajun,

There's a script in hbase/bin to add a table: you can run bin/hbase org.jruby.Main bin/add_table.rb

Also there's a setting for HDFS to enable trash. This way your files won't get directly deleted, but rather moved the Trash. You can later restore them or purge them (see HDFS doc

Good luck,
Cosmin

On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:06 AM, 陈加俊 wrote:

> Some body execute the command : /app/cloud/hadoop/bin/hadoop fs -rmr
> /hbase/.META.
>
> So the regions of all tables is lost ,Can I rebuild the tables by hdfs files
> ?
>
> --
> Thanks & Best regards
> jiajun