Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Release of Sqoop 1.4.3 and Sqoop 2

+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-01-31, 00:27
Re: Release of Sqoop 1.4.3 and Sqoop 2
Hi Venkat,
that is a great question, thank you for asking. I believe that we're almost ready to do a maintenance release for Sqoop 1 (= 1.4.3), there is a lot of new features and important bug fixes. About Sqoop2, I'm not yet sure that it make sense to do a release right now as there are not that many fixes and improvements over 1.99.1 [1], however I would like to do next release as soon as it will make sense.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311320&version=12323640

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 04:27:24PM -0800, Venkatesan Ranganathan wrote:
> Is there a specfic date in consideration for SQOOP 1.4.3 and Sqoop2 release?
>
> Thanks
>
> Venkat

+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-01, 18:51