Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Actually I take that back...  I didn't realize my VM's port closed on me..

I re-opened the VM port using nc -l 50095, and I can send messages to my VM
via telnet on my Win 7 client.

Regards,

Pete