Pig >> mail # user >> Ordering and limiting Tuples inside a Bag

Ordering and limiting Tuples inside a Bag
Hi,

Another newbie Pig question.

If I have a relation with a structure like this: (city, { (productId,
count), (product, count) }).

This relation tracks counts of products for each city. So a tuple
containing a city name and then a bag of products each with an inventory
count.

Is it possible in pig, to extract only the top 3 products with the highest
counts for each city, ordered from highest to lowest?

Ideally, I would like the output to be like this:

(New York City, ((apples, 50), (oranges, 34), (pears, 23)))
(Another City, ((oranges, 52), (pears, 32), (apples, 12)))

Thanks,
James