Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Created a new Fix Version for 1.3.0

Created a new Fix Version for 1.3.0
Just an FYI. Since 1.2 got branched, and I couldn't find one for 1.3,
I went ahead and created this under HADOOP and HDFS JIRAs (already
used under MAPREDUCE). I also updated bugs HDFS-4622 and HDFS-4581 to
reference their right fix versions.

Harsh J