HBase >> mail # user >> Maximum number of tables ?

Maximum number of tables ?
Hi there,

I read some good practices about number of columns / column families, but
nothing about the number of tables.
What if I need to spread my data among hundred or thousand (big) tables ?
What should I care about ? I guess I should keep a tight number of
storeFiles per RegionServer ?

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.mogenet.me