Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
> I'd like to get HADOOP-7468 in, which deletes log4j.properties from the
JAR. Someone did a patch for it yesterday
This bug is not marked as a blocker. In that case I think we should pick
this up in 205 release that is going to out soon.
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Incidentally, has anyone tested on Java7.
>
> The Lucene team are unhappy:
> http://www.lucidimagination.**com/search/document/**
> 1a0d3986e48a9348/warning_**index_corruption_and_crashes_**
> in_apache_lucene_core_apache_**solr_with_java_7<http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/1a0d3986e48a9348/warning_index_corruption_and_crashes_in_apache_lucene_core_apache_solr_with_java_7>

I do not think this is blocker either.

New release candidate will be out soon that fixes the Jenkins failures. Vote
will resume on that RC.

Regards,
Suresh