MapReduce >> mail # user >> Memory Leak while using LocalJobRunner

Re: Memory Leak while using LocalJobRunner

It's inconvenient, but you can try DefaultMetricsSystem.shutDown(). Please see if that works and file a ticket to make LocalJobRunner automatically do this on finish.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/