Sqoop >> mail # dev >> sqopp import issue

+
Yandex Mail 2013-10-14, 08:44
Re: sqopp import issue
Hi Yandex,
what Sqoop version are you using?

Would you mind sharing with us failed Map task log? It usually contains also the chained exceptions with more information about the failure.

Jarcec

+
Skvortsov Ivan 2013-10-16, 17:03
+