HBase >> mail # dev >> No protoc maven target?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-25, 05:58
Re: No protoc maven target?
This is true you have to run it, but
hbase-server/src/main/protobuf/README.txt which cut-and-paste instructions.

Would probably be better to add a build-protos shell script to dev-support/.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera