HDFS >> mail # user >> Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link
Hello Sathish,

      This list is specific to Apache's Hadoop. For Cloudera related stuff
you could contact their support at
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/Get+Support

This is the official documentation :
http://www.cloudera.com/content/support/en/documentation/manager-free/cloudera-manager-free-v4-latest.html