HDFS >> mail # user >> Reg: No space left on device Exception

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-07, 05:38
Re: Reg: No space left on device Exception
It seems that you don´t have enough space in your TaskTracker/DataNode
node.
Did you check available space on your dedicated hard drives to host your
data in your TT/DN machine?

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda

http://www.uci.cu