Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Growing the Chukwa community

Growing the Chukwa community
One of the things about growing community is to be welcoming and
responsiveness so that contributors are stimulated to continue and grow
their level of participation.

In a community that is trying to bootstrap itself, I believe that all
committers and PPMC members should watch for patches and review/apply them
in a timely fashion.

Also, I believe that contributors should be encouraged to develop their
contributions in incremental and frequent patches to help streamline the
review process and make sure the community is in agrement with the design
choices.

Anyway, just my 0.2c

--
Luciano Resende