Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss

+
Anthony Barré 2013-03-27, 09:41
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-03-27, 17:23
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-03-27, 17:49
+
Yunong Xiao 2013-04-09, 02:14
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-04-09, 18:05

I've submitted the JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1676

Of note I've submitted links to the patch: https://gist.github.com/yunong/efe869a0345867d54adf as well as my private branch of the patch https://github.com/yunong/zookeeper/tree/release-3.4.3-patched
On Mar 27, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Marshall McMullen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We already have a ZOO_NOTCONNECTED_STATE. Seems like that should work for
> these purposes…

At the time I wrote the patch, I don't think 3.4.3 had ZOO_NOTCONNECTED_STATE. If it's there now in the newer versions, then it certainly seems viable.

-Yunong