Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zkConsole not returning results basis on my command

+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 20:13
+
Camille Fournier 2013-10-28, 21:36
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:29
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:30
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-28, 22:44
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:52
Re: zkConsole not returning results basis on my command
Probably easiest would be to pass the params in on the command line,
something like:

ZOO_LOG4J_PROP="TRACE,CONSOLE"
CLIENT_JVMFLAGS="-Dzookeeper.console.threshold=TRACE" bin/zkCli.sh

Patrick

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-28, 22:07