HBase >> mail # dev >> Next week I would like to roll the first 0.98.0 RC

Re: Next week I would like to roll the first 0.98.0 RC
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have finished 50 runs of the unit test suite using JDK 6 and JDK 7 on
> RHEL 6, Ubuntu 12, and Ubuntu 13. The combined results by JDK version are
> as follows:
>
> JDK 6 - Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_43-b01) HotSpot(TM)
> 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.14-b01, mixed mode)
>

>  Count Test
>

> 5 org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitLogWorker

This one has been flakey for ever.  Is it always the same test that fails?
 Is that available to you Andrew?

> 3 org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestIOFencing

Ok on disabling but we need to fix this one... so blocker on a 1.0.0?

St.Ack