Kafka, mail # user - tried following kickstart, says unknown host name

Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name
S Ahmed 2012-05-03, 01:22
I'm also want to run the performance tests, I downloaded the source from:

git://git.apache.org/kafka.git

In the perf/ folder, I don't see the run-simulatr.sh file.

I found this on github, but it seems the sbt goals perf isn't working:

./sbt project perf package-all

https://github.com/kafka-dev/kafka/tree/master/perf (I'm guessing it is
old/absolete)