HDFS, mail # user - Why total node just 1

+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-02, 03:23
+
Prashant Sharma 2012-01-02, 03:33
+
Harsh J 2012-01-02, 03:34
+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-02, 06:15
Re: Why total node just 1
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-02, 06:16
Hi Prashant,

Thanks also for your advice. I have it works right now, I deleted the data
folder inside the hadoop.tmp.dir and I run it again and it's now have total
4 nodes.

Thanks and Happy New Year 2012.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Martinus Martinus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Harsh J,
>
> Thanks for your advice. I have it works right now, I deleted the data
> folder inside the hadoop.tmp.dir and I run it again and it's now have total
> 4 nodes.
>
> Thanks and Happy New Year 2012.
>

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Check your other 3 DN's logs. Could be that you may not have propagated
>> configurations properly, or could be that you have a firewall you need to
>> turn off/configure, to let the DataNodes communicate with the NameNode.
>>
>> On 02-Jan-2012, at 8:53 AM, Martinus Martinus wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have setup a hadoop clusters with 4 nodes and I have start-all.sh and
>> checked in every node, there are tasktracker and datanode run, but when I
>> run hadoop dfsadmin -report it's said like this :
>>
>> Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
>> Present Capacity: 3756392448 (3.5 GB)
>> DFS Remaining: 3756355584 (3.5 GB)
>> DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
>> DFS Used%: 0%
>> Under replicated blocks: 1
>> Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
>> Missing blocks: 0

>> Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)
>>
>> Name: 192.168.1.1:50010
>> Decommission Status : Normal
>> Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
>> DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
>> Non DFS Used: 26595766272 (24.77 GB)
>> DFS Remaining: 3756355584(3.5 GB)
>> DFS Used%: 0%
>> DFS Remaining%: 12.38%
>> Last contact: Mon Jan 02 11:19:44 CST 2012
>>
>> Why is there only total 1 node available? How to fix this problem?
>>
>> Thanks.

+
Bharath Mundlapudi 2012-01-02, 18:20
+