Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> Is there a way to list what splits are associated with a specific node in
> the Accumulo cluster?  I'd like to be able to see what data is going to a
> specified IP.  Currently if we see one node with higher ingest I'm unable
> to identify which split is causing this to then create a better split or
> filter that data.
>
> I have exported the splits to a file and can see in the !METADATA table
> there are families of loc which have value fields of IP addresses, however
> I'm not aware of how to query the !METADATA to get all splits an IP address.

You could try using grep in the accumulo shell.  Something like the
following.

grep -b 0 -c loc w.x.y.z

If you just want table ID 3, then you can do the following

grep -b 3 -e 3< -c loc w.x.y.z