Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> question about a feature I've implemented locally...

question about a feature I've implemented locally...
We use the zkCli to browse our data tree quite a bit.
To make this easier I've locally added a couple of features that I wonder
if the group might be interested in.

a) the "ls" command now does a "get" if the path is a leaf
b) added a recursive "ls" command that walks the tree from the supplied
path location
c) added a "cd" comment to change the default location in the path.  The
"ls" and "get" commands assume the 'current working directory' as a
starting place
d) added a "pwd" command to display the current location.

These changes are all in ZookeeperMain.java.

Thanks.

Brian Tarbox

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox