Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
They are not that many that I can think of unless you are using notepad for
editing, but some of the windows related files might require CRLF. This can
be handled in .gitattributes
I think it's a very good idea to add this check to test-patch script and
reject the patch based on the CRLF check.
-Raja