Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Rfile info

Re: Rfile info
Tejay,

Here is the SVN dir where the RFile and related components are:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/file/rfile/

AND testcases

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/file/rfile/

Does this help?