Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Storing znode on disks

Storing znode on disks
Hi,

I am new to Zookeeper .
I had a question. Zookeeper places znodes in memory to optimize data access.
I am working on an experiment for which I intend to use zookeeper.
For me, latency is acceptable but I require the znodes to be on  disk.

Can this be achieved.
If so, could someone please provide me the pointers for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek