Pig >> mail # user >> JsonLoader schema field order shouldn't matter

Re: JsonLoader schema field order shouldn't matter
Hi Tim,

We are using elephant-bird 3.0.2 with hadoop-2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.1.1
and pig-0.10.0-cdh4.1.1. We are using the jar available in the maven repo.
Didnt have to build it out.

- Meg