HBase >> mail # user >> Can serially code software utilize Hadoop benefits

Re: Can serially code software utilize Hadoop benefits
Hi,

I am unsure about SAS, but R does have some Hadoop-enabled software
out there that can leverage the offered parallelism. See the answer(s)
at: http://www.quora.com/How-can-R-and-Hadoop-be-used-together