HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 02:07
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 04:11
+
Stack 2012-11-13, 04:42
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-13, 06:13
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 07:19
Re: HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)
Yes, when I deleted my repo, I reproduced the issue on my env as well. I
suppose it works only if you have built hadoop 1.1 locally.
Removing the reference in the dependency management seems to fix the build,
which is quite strange (but, as you say, it's maven...)...

I'm currently validating this, I should commit it soon...
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It also failed for me, but not sure whether it was a maven caching the repo
> information, or an actual build issue. Looking at the pom, it just adds the
> exclusion under pluginManagement, so it should not cause this. But then
> again this is maven, so there might be some dark vodoo.
>

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm on it. I've deleted my local repository and I'm now building HBase to
> > see if I have the error. I will revert my commit in a few hours if I
> don't
> > find the issue, but don't hesitate to revert it if you need the precommit
> > env immediately.
> >
> > Nicolas
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Revert for now?  Or Nicolas should be getting up soon (especially
> > > given he and his wife just had a baby) and so it should be fixed by
> > > morning?
> > > St.Ack

+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-13, 08:57