Hive >> mail # user >> histogram_numeric find the most frequent value

Re:Re: histogram_numeric find the most frequent value
good idea, I will try. thanks

At 2013-10-16 19:12:30,"Ed Soniat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You could use a modular math to transform the data in to single value representations of each range you intend to represent with your boundary using a sub select.